Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wedding anniversary

Yesturday was Fly Guy and my 13th Anniversary. Things between us are as good or better then when we got married. We have gone through many ups and downs but he is always there for me and I try hard to been there for him.

Did we do anything to celelbrate? Well I had a Girl Scout Leaders' Award Ceremony. My co-leader and I and our troop brought home a ton of awards and pins and leaves, but it wasn't any time with Fly Guy. Fly Guy had to go to the Middle School Open House for incoming 6th grade parents. Fly Guy got home first and let my mother who was watching the girls head home. I got home around 9:30pm. Fly Guy had a dozon roses and some desserts. So we sat and talked about our day and ate dessert and went to bed. So we did celebrate, but not in a huge way.

No comments: