Monday, May 14, 2007

This past Saturday

On Saturday the 12th I drove my parents down to Boston area to visit my brother, his wife and their new baby. For a baby who isn't mine she is very cute. The visit was great the baby is so sweet and it was great to see my brother being a dad. He is good at it he took care of the crying baby while his wife was trying to eat dinner. The issue was the drive. I haven't been in the car for alone with my parents since I was in high school. The small talk made me want to dig my eyes out with a spoon. Well that is ok. I did get to see my very cute niece. :-)

I gave my SIL her first Mother's Day gifts which was nice. The only reason I beat my brother to it is because I gave to her on Saturday and not on real Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I hear ya on the car rides with your parents!!! Omigosh it is pure torture for me.