Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was nice. Fly Guy helped the girls make me breakfast in bed....fruit salad with yogurt, chocolate chip muffins, orange breakfast rolls and tea. It was nice.

The girls totally understand that their mother is very much a kid at heart. For gifts they got me stuff from scrapbooking. Since I remember sticker collecting when I was 10 years old stickers for scrapbooking is just an offshoot of that. :-) Plus they got me Spider Spud. Fly Guy is getting me a new bike computer for my Tri training, but he wants me to pick it out so I don't have it in hand yet. The other thing he did for me is switch our electricity to renewable energy so now our house a zero carbon admiting home and I will be getting a sticker stating that fact when it comes in the mail. So my girls and my husband seem to know me and what I like. :-)

In the afternoon they took me for a bubble tea which I always love.

For dinner, my parents, and both my grandmothers came for dinner. I am so greatful that Fly Guy did all the work for dinner. I am so please I have a husband that loves cooking so I don't have to stress holidays. The only two holidays I cook for are Thanksgiving because cooking a turkey is easy and Christmas Eve because I can make the dinner a day or two ahead. Everything else Fly Guy deals with.

1 comment:

Alto2 said...

Spider Spud is so cute! I saw him at WalMart the other day. I was wracking my brain trying to think of someone who needed him as a gift.