Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ok I have voted....now leave me alone

Fly Guy and I are going on vacation the week of Election Day, for the cool honeymoon we never really had. (We went camping on our first honeymoon and it rained the whole time so we went home early. At least we know now that our rainy honeymoon wasn't a sign of a bad marriage to come.) So being good little American Citizens we got our absentee ballot and I have filled it in and it is already to go to the City Clerk's Office.....I might just drop it off rather then mail it in order to make sure it gets there safely. So any way...I have no voted. I don't care to hear any more political ads or anything like that. Just leave me alone.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hah! Good luck with that :-)

I am a permanent absentee voter - don't trust those touch screens - but I also always walk in my ballot on election day so that I get one of those styling 'I voted' stickers!

Sock Girl said...

If rain on your wedding day is good luck (according to my grandmother... who had all sorts of saying about all sorts of things), a rained out camping honeymoon must be phenomenally lucky.