1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
6. One movie guess at a time. Give people a chance to guess before you steal all of the awesome!
1. Dreyfus once wrote from Devil's Island that he would see the most glorious birds. Many years later in Brittany he realized they had only been seagulls... For me they will always be - *glorious* birds.
2. Johnny Damon, you got the sweetest ass in the league!
3. Yes, and I'm the bastard son of a peasant. What does that have to do with anything?
Rambling Mom said... #4 is the poor newly married Mrs. Brewster (Elaine Harper) from Arsenic and Old Lace
5. He was their friend, and he betrayed them. He was their *friend*! I hope he finds me! Cause when he does, I'm gonna be ready. When he does, I'm gonna kill him!
Doc Thelma said...Capt. Kirk, from Star Trek IV
7. A souvenir. I thought it'd be a good idea to have a duplicate, turns out I was right. I actually had to pay for the souvenir *and* the real one, so you owe me $35, plus tax.
8. Not porno tongue. Church tongue.
addittothelist said...#9 is from The Big Chill - the unmarried woman from the UofM group that wanted to have a baby. I can't remember the charactor's name, but can picture her. She had redish brown hair. (Close enough....her name is Meg.)
10. You see, their young enter through the ears and wrap themselves around the cerebral cortex. This has the effect of rendering the victim extremely susceptible to suggestion. Later as they grow follows madness and death.