Friday, February 1, 2008

A random Meme

A new meme that I have taken from Alto2 over at Tales From the Testosterone Zone

1. Spell my name as it sounds: I have no idea, if I could sound stuff out I wouldn’t have the spelling problems I have.
2. Am I a worrier? Yes..
3. What’s my favorite CD? Ghosts In the Machine by The Police
4. Favorite color(s)? Royal Blue
5. Does my home have an attic? Yes, but there is only this little tiny hole in the ceiling to get up to it, so Fly Guy and I plan to put in some pull down stairs in to make it easier to get up there

6. Have I ever been to Canada? I live in Maine. Maine is practically Canada’s 11th province or its 4th territory...though I would like to think Maine would be a province. I have been to Canada many times...normally Quebec.

7. Have I ever gone fishing? Yes, but it isn’t my favorite thing so I leave it to Fly Guy (remember his name is because of Fly Fishing) and Horse Girl who also loves fishing.
8. Have I ever been on a motorcycle? No.
9. How much money do I have on me right now? $5.50 in my wallet
10. How many cars have I owned? three
11. How many jobs have I had? Eight.
12. How tall am I? 5Åå9Åç
13. Last person to call me: Fly Guy
14. Last thing I yelled out loud: I don’t remember. Normally it is something about History Girl cleaning her room or me snapping and yelling at Horse Girl to stop talking for a few minutes.
15. Last person I was in a car with: Horse Girl taking her the Dyslexia Learning Center
16. Last time I ate at McDonald’s: No clue...no clue for any fast food. It might have been in December.
17. Last thing I bought: Milk and a Propel water. I was coming home from morning swim practice and realized that we might not have enough milk for breakfast and I also realized that I was still sweating from my workout even after a cold shower and even colder weather so I needed something to drink ASAP.
18. Last person I saw: History Girl...she is sitting behind me.
19. Last time I cried: The last major one that I remember was in December when work got to me.
20. Last time I laughed: About 30 mins ago when Fly Guy showed me some funny photos
21. What is the temperature outside? 27ºF, but with wind chill it feels like 17.
22. What time of the day did I get married? May 21, 1994 4pm
23. What did I do two nights ago? No idea...Fly Guy was out so I think I read.
24. Whose birthday is coming up next? Mine....tomorrow.
25. What time did I go to bed last night? At 8:45 lights out at 9:15 ish...I had morning swim practice at 5:30am and Horse Girl didn’t sleep well the night before so I needed my sleep.
26. What was the first thing I thought this morning? I have no idea. You see I get up at 5am and my brain isn’t working yet. Then I get to swim practice 5:30 and swimming is done a little before 7am. Sometime between 5:30 am and 7am my brain starts working. This morning was a bunch of sprint drills so I bet my first thought was about my freestyle technique and what I needed to fix it.
27. What are my plans for this weekend? Officiate at a swim meet. Celebrate my b-day.
28. Lemonade or iced tea? Iced Tea.
29. What do I dislike at this moment? The fact my shoulder isn’t 100% back to normal
30. What did I dream about last night? I don’t remember my dreams often...and normally if I remember them they are too strange or too scary to remember later.
31. What’s the last TV show I watched? Fly Guy and History Girl are watching the movie The Incredibles right now and I watched a bit. The last show I watched was Psych.
32. What is my favorite piece of jewelry? a necklace History Girl gave me on her 2nd birthday. I wear it nearly every day.
33. Am I a dancer? No
34. Have I ever cut my own hair? Yes...when I was six I hated how my hair was feeling so I cut off a chunk.
35. What is my favorite treat? Dark chocolate...darker the better
36. How many piercings/tattoos do I have? no tattoos and the only piercing is one in each earlobe
37. Where’s my favorite place to be? Villas at Wilderness Lodge
38. Is there someone I haven’t seen in a while and miss? A friend of mine from high school...she and I were close friends, but haven't seen her for awhile. We e-mail back and forth and she helps me with music stuff for History Girl, because my knowledge about music is not much
39. Who was the last text I sent to? Fly Guy
40. Do I care what strangers think about me? Not really
41. Last person I talked to on Instant Messenger: My friend Kerri
42. Last person to make me cry: My boss.
43. Who can I tell anything to? Fly Guy and my friend Kerri
44. What am I doing tomorrow? officiating a swim meet and celebrating my birthday
45. Do I have alcohol in my home? Yes, but I don’t drink except on very very rare occasions
46. Do I like ketchup? Yes
47. Do I think I will be on a vacation this summer? Maybe I don’t know. Summer in Maine is so wonderful that I never feel the need to leave Maine in the Summer
48. What color is my master bathroom? My master bathroom is butt ugly. That is the problem with buying a house and seeing potential and not having time enough to do the work. My bathroom is brown. :-P
49. Do I wear a bikini at the beach? No I have never worn a bikini. I don’t like beaches for the most part and I have so many racing suits I don’t buy swim suits to wear a the beach I just grab the best racing suit I have
50. Have I ever been to the Grand Canyon? No
51. What is my favorite fruit? watermelon and grapes
52. What did I really want to do today? pick up the house and go grocery shopping, but Horse Girl was home sick so I got little done.
53. Am I always cold? It my feet are cold I am cold. Living in Maine I have had to learn ways to stay warm even when it is very very cold and damp....cold and damp is the worse
54. Does it annoy me when someone says they’ll call or text, but don’t? Yes.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Have a great Birthday weekend!