Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Badger

Ok I have been wanting to write about this for awhile, but I haven't had time to sit down lately and write.
Just before Thanksgiving our garbage disposal broke and needed to be replace. I knew the brand I wanted because it has been the brand my family has used for generations and they last a long time and do a great job. One of the model names I was researching was called "Badger." I knew I had to buy it because it reminded me of one of my favorite songs when I was a teenager..."The Badger Song" by Dead Milkmen. So I just had to get that model. Now I am sure the garbage disposal company didn't name the garbage disposal Badger to get ageing punk rock listening people to by their product, but that is what happened in this case.

2 comments:

LSM said...

My brother was a huge Dead Milkmen fan. It seems as if I can STILL hear them blaring through our adjoining wall. :)

Christina said...

Hey - whatever works to help you remember the name! I am sure any manufacturer would be happy to have that kind of branding.