Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 meme

I just found this in my drafts that I never published. Teaches me to check my drafts more often and finsh things ;-)


1. Where did you begin 2007? I think I was at home. I might have been at my parents, but I can't remember when we left to come home.

2. Did you have to go to the hospital? No.

3. Did you have any encounters with the police? None with law enforcement, but yes I did have an encounter with The Police. ;-)

4. Where did you go on vacation? No big vacations this year, but a lot of long weekends. San Antonio with the August Moms. Old Stirbridge Village a couple times. Pittsburgh for a 5 days to see the in-laws. Boston for a weekend with the Fly Guy to see The Police at Fenway.

5. What did you purchase that was over $500? We remodeled our living room, so I don't think any one item was over $500 but the whole project was well over $500 seeing that I spent $400 on lighting alone.

6. Did you know anybody who got married? Nope

7. What sporting events did you attend? some Sea Dogs games and my first Red Sox game in about 20 + years.


8. What concerts/shows did you go to? Saw The Police at Fenway....can you already tell that was a highlight of my year. ;-)

9. Where do you live now? same place I have for years

10. Describe your birthday: I don't remember my birthday this year...which is a very good thing....bad things seem to happen on or around my birthday, so having one I can't remember is sometimes a nice thing. :-)

11. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2007? Saw The Police in concert. I had long ago given up that they would ever get together and go on tour. (see it was a highlight of my year)

12. What’s something you learned about yourself? How important reading is to my life.

13. Any new additions to your family? My brother's wife had a baby so I finally have a niece.

14. What was your best month? July

15. What music will you remember 2007 by? The Police ;-)

16. Made new friends? yes several I love my Masters swim team, I am always meeting new people.

17. Favorite night out? Well I should say the night of The Police concert...it was my favorite night out, but I also had some great parties and stuff with my swim team that I really have enjoyed. Plus Fly Guy and I have subscription tickets to the local theater so we go out about once a month and I wouldn't get rid of that for anything it the world. I look forward to those nights out.

18. Any regrets? None, but I try to live my life with no regrets, no matter how bad things are.

19. What do you want to change in 2008? Maybe get a real job with benefits and such.

20. Overall, how would you rate this year? from 1 to 10...ten being the best this was an eight.

21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? A horse girl's school.

22. Change your hairstyle? No

23. Buy a new car? I didn't but Fly Guy did.

24. Any car accidents? No.

25. How old did you turn this year? 37

26. Do you have a New Year’s resolution? none

27. Do anything embarrassing? can't think of anything off the top of my head

28. Be honest - did you watch American Idol? no I have never watched it and I wouldn't know anyone who had been on it even if they came right up to me and said hi.

29. Start a new hobby? I became a swim official

30. Will you be happy to see 2007 go? no

31. Been naughty or nice? a little bit of both....I believe in all things in moderation ;-)

No comments: