Saturday, April 28, 2007

Get to know me questions

1. Explain what ended your last relationship.

I have been in my current relationship 18 years so it has been awhile since I had a relationship end. The quick easy answer is my last relationship ended because we had different needs.

2.When was the last time you shaved?

No clue. I don't shave regularly because when I was in high school we didn't shave during swim season and then we shaved down for the big end of year meet. That has continued the rest of my life. I don't shave often

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 am?

Getting the girls bagels because Fly Guy is off fly fishing this weekend and had to get Horse Girl fed and ready for riding lessons.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Goofing off with my girls. Wrestling and tickling and making a lot of noise.

5. Are you any good at math?

Math yes.....advance math like Calculus and DifEqu no....one of many reason my major changed from Chemical Enginering to Russian History.

6. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?

My date, picked me up and my two best friends were there to see me off. My mother didn't take any photos because my friends were already taking photos and she didn't want to overwelm my date. My father was at work so he wasn't there to see me off.

I wore a blue metalic strapless dress.....what can I say it was the '80's. ;-) I picked out my date's bowtie and cumberbund to match my dress. I picked out the flowers he got me. What can I say I know what I want.

We went to a local resturant for dinner since the prom didn't do dinner.

The prom was at a local country club. I had a great time and danced with many people....more people then I thought I would, but the day before I made an amazing save during a Lacrosse game so a lot of guys danced with me to talk to me about the play.

After the prom I went to a friends house for a post-prom party. My date had to go home because he had school the next day. My prom was on a Thursday night, because there was no school at my school the next day.

After the party we went to a local amusment park and I didn't get home for over 24 hours after I left. I only swung by home to get my stuff to go report for work. I was lifegaurding that evening at the pool.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?

No

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?

Yes

9. Last thing received in the mail?

Swimsuit edition of Triathlete Magazine. I have never seen a woman do a Tri in a swimsuit like the swimsuit they have on the cover. Some of the suits in the magazine I have seen at a Tri.

10. How many different beverages have you had today?

1 a lemonaide/pomogrante mix

11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?

The Cars

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

No.

13. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had done?

I have had very few dental procedures...most likely one of my orthdoture things were the most painful, but I can't remember.

14. What is out your back door?

The deck, with the fire pit and chairs.

15. What did you do last night?

Watched the Red Sox beat the Yankees 11 - 4. Yankees are 6.5 games behind the Red Sox which worries me what August will look like. Baseball Karma and all that. I am too much of a Red Sox fan to even dream they can keep playing like this all season.

16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?

I very rarely swim in the ocean....mostly because it is too cold most of the time, but that is the negitive side effect of living in Northern New England.

17. Have you ever received one of those big tins with 3 different kinds of popcorn?

No, but I got a tin with 2 types of popcorn in it this past Christmas. We only ate the carmel popcorn a couple weeks ago when we were out of power for 4 days. We still have the cheese popcorn.

18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?

Yes, in Portland, Boston, Pittsburgh and I am sure I have been to others.

19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?

Depends....if it is a towel that I use after swimming or working out no, if it is a towel I use after just showering yes.

20. Something you are excited about?

Nothing right now. Most likely the August Moms reunion.

21. What is your favorite flavor of jell-o?

I don't really like Jello, but if I do eat it I like Black Raspberry or Peach

22. Describe your key chain..

A pewter Pooh Bear looking into a honey pot.

23. Where do you keep your change?

In banks around the house and then I take them to coinstar and have them counted and turned into an iTune gift card.

24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?

When I was doing my Girl Scout camp training.

25. What kind of winter coat do you own?

I live in Northern New England...I have many winter coats, but teal ski jacket, and my red wool coat are the ones I use most of the time.

26.. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?

Open.

27. Do you love someone right now?

Yes.

28. Have you ever cheated on someone?

I don't know.

29. Do you have a crush on someone right now?

No.

30.How many pairs of shoes do you own?

7 or 8 and three of the pairs are related to me doing Triathlons.

No comments: