Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Heart Warming Thing

With this crazy busy world we are in it sometimes feels like people forget to care about their fellow humans. Working at the toy fund I see people caring about people they don't know on a daily basis. One thing that really touched me was a boy who sent in the money he recieved for his Bar Mitsvah (I know I miss spelled that) so we can buy toys for needy kids. I was just so impressed with this kid with being so caring about people he doesn't know. Growing up I remember many friends being excieted about the wonderful big thing they were going to buy with their Bar Mitsvah money. The fact this kid didn't do that and put others first is just so wonderful. I hope his parents are proud of him.

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is what Charity truely means. I am proud of this young man, and I have no idea who he is.