Sunday, June 8, 2008

The ABCs and XYZs of me

Stolen from my August Mom friends

The ABCs and XYZs of me

Accent: Some sort of Maine accent...but not Downeast Maine or northern Maine. I have to remember to not put an R sound at the end of idea and that parka doesn’t have an R sound in the end and fork does have an R sound in it.

Bra size: 36A a size that is hard to find

Chore I hate: Cleaning

Dad’s name: Thomas

Essential make-up: Green tinted mostorizer with sunscreen

Favorite perfume: Victoria

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: Cape Elizabeth, Maine

Interesting fact:

Job title:stay at home mom/lunch aide/a little bit of everything

Kids: two kids

Living arrangements: Married with kids

Mom’s Birthplace: Portland, ME

Number of apples eaten in last week: 5 or so

Overnight hospital stays: I was in the hospital for about 10 days when I was 10 years old because of a car accident. My Dr. told my parent’s I nearly died, but I never felt that way. I have to say this event has had major effect on the rest of my life. It caused me to start swimming so I could build up my lungs again. I wonder why I lived all the time. There have been other events that made me wonder why I lived. Then I was in the hospital for the birth of both girls. In the hospital over night for another car accident. Overnight for a bladder infection during one of the pregancies because it was causing preterm contractions.

Phobia: Spiders

Question you ask yourself a lot: Why am I here? What the heck am I doing? Am I insane?

Religious affiliation: Marian Catholic

Siblings: one brother

Time I wake up: 5am when I am swimming in the morning and around 6:30am when I am not

Unnatural hair color: my natural hair color is brown. Currently I have a blonde streak just for fun...I have had a red streak, but that that fades quickly in the Summer sun.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussel sprouts

Worst habit: the fact I am a bit of a slob...there are so many wonderful things to do in this world why waste it cleaning

X-rays: More then I can count. Mostly to check to see how my lungs are doing, some to check for bone injuries

Yummy food I make: Linguine with white clam sauce

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

No comments: