Wednesday, January 9, 2008

8 Things Meme

8 Things I’m passionate about:
1. Fly Guy
2. History Girl
3. Horse Girl
4. Swimming
5. Russian History
6. Russian Politics
7. Chocolate
8. Reading



8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Take Fly Guy to Russia
2. Go to the Summer Olympics
3. Go to Alaska
4. take a train trip across the US
5. take a train trip across Russia Doesn't that just look like fun?
6. swim an ocean race
7. do an Olympic length Tri
8. write a book



8 Things I say often:
1. Awesome
2. That is too bad
3. Just be quiet for a bit
4. I love you
5. If I have to tell you again you are going to the office
6. What number are you?
7. Can you write a short story on the back?
8. Have you done your homework?



8 books I’ve read recently
1. Einstein By Jurgen Neff
2. Tips on Having a Gay (ex) Boyfriend by Carrie Jones
3. Teaching is a Learning Experience: A For Better or For Worse Collection by Lynne Johnson
4. Incident at Sakhalin by Michal Bruns
5. Putin’s Russia: Life in a Failing Democracy by Anna Politkovskaya
6. Kremlin Rising: Vladimir Putin’s Russia and the End of Revolution by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser
7. Inside Putin’s Russia: Can There be Reform without Democracy by Andrew Jack
8. A Small Corner of Hell: Dispatches From Chechnya by Anna Politkovskaya




8 Songs I can listen to over and over:
1. Visions of the Night by The Police
2. Through the Long Night by Billy Joel
3. Sugar Magnolia by Greatful Dead
4. Me & Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin
5. Can’t Find My Way Home by Blind Faith
6. I Ain’t Gonna Play No Second Fiddle by Bessie Smith
7. Green Suede Shoes by Black 47
8. De Do Do Do De Da Da Da Da by The Police

(in reality I can listen to most of the song by The Police over and over again without a problem, but I did not just want to make a list of their songs. ;-) )



8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Knowledge of Russian History
2. Humor
3. listens
4. Able to keep up with me swimming
5. Intelligent
6. Gives good advice
7. Fun to be with
8. Able to bounce ideas off of


8 People who should TOTALLY do this meme

Any 8 random people who feel like they want to waste their time this way. ;-)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh I do love that Billy Joel song. Also "I've Loved These Days."