Friday, November 23, 2007

ABC meme

Well I was tagged with the ABC Meme over at Tales from the Testosterone Zone. Yes it was several days ago, but as I said before I have been busy. :-)

A: August Mom

B: Brave

C: Crazy

D: Disney stockholder

E: eclectic

F: family

G: Giving

H: Historian

I: iron willed

J: jeans...what I wear 95% of the time

K: knowledgeable...at least I try to be

L: Learning Disabled and proud makes me see things differently then other people

M: Mainer

N: nondrinker

O: official...I am a swim official

P: Polar Bear...for many years I did an ocean swim of the coast of Maine on January 1st...I haven’t done it in a few years

Q: quiet until I get to know you

R: russophile

S: Swimmer

T: Tonks...who I dressed as for the Harry Potter book 7 release....purple hair and all....see U. ;-)

U: Unusual....my husband says strange works for me, but I can’t use strange because I am a swimmer before nearly everything else.

V: valued....well at least by my husband ;-)

W: water...between my love of swimming and my need to live on the coast water is a major part of my life.

X: Xmas charity....I work at a toy charity that gives parent’s toys for their kids during the holiday season, we give the toys to people of all faiths, but the majorty of the toys are for Christmas.

Y: young...I am the world’s oldest 16 year old ;-)

Z: zoom zoom....I drive a Mazda

No comments: